- Minimum education is to possess an engineering degree (S1) or equivalent.
- The candidate shall have minimum 15 years working experience in area of construction planning, execution and supervision, with minimum 10 years of which are for oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities, and minimum 10 years of which at supervisory position. Several years of which shall cover following aspects: a). Minimum experience as a Superintendent Construction or Construction Supervision for EPC or CM contracts for oil & gas or petrochemical industries in the last 5 years. b). Minimum 5 years working experience outside of his/her home country, in supervising a group of construction supervision personnel or multiple construction execution teams at scattered job sites with diverse nationalities.
c). Alternative for Article (b) above for Group III National only, minimum 8 years working experience with multi-national companies in Indonesia or minimum 8 years working experience in Indonesia on projects for multi-national companies with regular interface with the clients, in supervising a large group of construction supervision personnel or multiple construction execution teams at scattered job sites with diverse nationalities.
- The candidate shall have broad knowledge on various construction execution aspects, construction scheduling, various resources allocation methods for construction, construction productivity tracking, HES application for construction activities, and constructability review.
- The candidate shall demonstrate strong HES leadership, have strong supervisory capability and high skills for facilitation & coordination, mentoring & coaching and networking.
- Where (The Project Area) = Duri – Riau
- What (The Company name) = JO RekindWorleyParsons
- When (Closing Date) = 2 Weeks After the Advertisement
- Who (The Client) = PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia
- How (to Apply) = Send your update CV to firstname.lastname@example.org