Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage, coordinate, develop and enforce contractors’ Training and Developments Program that shall be aligned with company policy, and monitor and manage the performance result.
- Provide advice and coordination for billable HES training, skill training and soft training to field construction group concerning compliance with applicable regulations, industry standards and company guidelines, practice and policies.
- Produce training materials, manuals and documentation, organize fiscal reports and analysis included but not limited to prepare feedbacks or reports on training groups, targets and accomplishments, and also evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and instructors.
- Devise strategies and methods to train staff members or provide programs on job functions, working environment, or coping skills.
- Enforce Contractor’s Training and Development Plan and lead Contractor compliance to Company policy,
- Work closely with Company’s representatives and Contractor’s Project Managers to manage Training Development Plan.
- Develop and implement HES training program for all Contractor personnel and local contractor’s.
- Facilitate on the job training for Contractor’s HES personnel and ensure their competence.
- Ensure contractors’ employees are equipped with the requisite knowledge and skills to complete their tasks successfully.
Qualification of Personnel
- Minimum education is to possess S1 in any discipline with 15 years working experience in managing training and development programs and organization, which minimum 5 years as trainer in the oil/gas HES or construction related skills (e.g. lifting & rigging, welding, scaffolding, etc).
- Have good instructional technique and design and have certification or qualification in training and development method.
- Shall have minimum 10 years at supervisory or managerial skills in a training and development organization, of which 5 years shall be related to construction and project management for oil & gas, EPC, or petrochemical project or facilities. Skills shall also include supervising a large training and development organization with minimum of 5 direct reports.
- Experienced in Learning Management System, Learning Content Management System, Project Management, and TOT (Training of Trainer) management.
- Shall have broad knowledge on various training programs for construction and execution aspects, included HES and other discipline applications for construction activities and constructability review, able to inspire and motivate, professional, ethical, persuasive, strategic, analytical, critical, creative, innovative and visionary, and able to develop training curriculum, documentation or manuals.
- Shall be a good listener to understand and interpret the training needs of different departments and to develop training materials that meet the company needs.
- Have a systematic approach to training, an understanding of design, tailored training and an appreciation of the challenges trainers face, and knowledge of training, learning and the business as a whole.
- The candidate shall demonstrate strong HES leadership, have strong managerial capability and high skills for facilitation & coordination, mentoring & coaching and networking.
Please send your update CV to email@example.com
- Working Area = Duri – Riau, Sumatera
- Roster = 6 Days ON and 1 Day Off